Friday, 2 March 2012

c for cat

I know I haven't updated in aaages, but that's because I've had quite a lot of things to do...as well as a lot things on mind.


Sometime during this week, in the middle of the whiz of school/normal life, I've wondered this: do I smile as much as I used to? It just occurred to me today that I've walked past at least 2 people and afterwards wondering, "did I smile at them while I said "hi" to them?"

I know it's a really funny thing to ask oneself, but I did. I was thinking, maybe God's just automatically controlling how much I smile up the point where I just smile all the time without being conscious of it? Because that'd be cool. :P But, what if I'm not smiling? Would others feel like I'm being mean to them?

Anyway, I guess other than saying I'm really enjoying school and that we haven't died from assessments/work yet basically sums up my life situation right now. Other than a good walk with the Lord. :)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment